Sunday, January 13, 2008

MiniSafe for Blackberry

I found MiniSafe when I found GridMagic. Both applications are made by Simprit who is on the right track to making great and very useful Blackberry applications. Its basically just like password keeper by RIM except it offers more customized. Ex: you can store passwords, credit card numbers, cell phone numbers, calling card numbers, etc... and use a search function to find them all. Plus if there is not a field available for something you want to keep safe you can create your own storage type.

I couldn't find the officially price for the app while browsing from my phone but you can download the trial version ( which is fully functional ) OTA at the link below.

http://www.simprit.com/minisafe_bb/

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: