Monday, December 24, 2007

Mario For Your Blackberry

I found this on a post on the pinstack forums its a recreation of the old super mario Nes. Its actually pretty good but its not written fully in english I'm not really sure what language it is but its easy to make out what the menu screen says because its partially english. Its made by Giana Sisters and its decent quality. If you grew up playing the old nes or just wanna try it out for the heck of it visit the link below from your Blackberry browser for OTA download http://wireless.getjar.com/mobile/quick_download/8100 I can't remember the controls off the top of my head but I'm pretty sure there the usual. 4 2 6 and 8 and 5 changes the options on the main menu. Just a for warning the sound won't turn off with the game so you might want to turn the sound off in the main menu. Or you'll have to reopen the game and turn the sound off to get it to stay off.

All an all I give this game a 3 out of 5

Sent from my CrackBerry® wireless device

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well i looked at the game and the language seems to be in italian...i mean mario and louigi are italian names..Plus when I highlight the game before clicking on it the title at the bottom of my screen shows up "Giana Sisters" and Giana is italian...so what im trying to say is that the language seems to be in italian...oh and this game is a classic be more fare with the rating--I'd say 3.9/4out of 5 due to the foreign language.

Anonymous said...

does this game work on the 8330?

Slater said...

Yes is does

Alex Gamero-Garrido said...

No, it's not italian. I speak italian. That seems to be German, or some Nordic language. Thx for the link by the way!

Anonymous said...

yea, I was just assuming the language was in "Italian" because of Mario and Luigi, guess it didn't click that other countries have games in other languages..=P

Anonymous said...

How do I start the game? And why is it that when I close the application, the music is still playting?